Monday, February 16, 2009

frustrating

Was so frustrating
I duno where m i gona stay as i will arrive in perth this saturday

Option 1: Stay with a chinese gal from china, she is married & her husband will always fly from msia to perth. (I am a bit worried about this, as i dun really like china people, miscommunicate with them, i found that they are abit selfish- want me to stay with them with sharing fridge & washing machine in order to bear the cost, however, tv & video player at her own room. I really dun like the feeling. She signed a contract for 6 months and will move out, why do i need to bear da cost with her? I can buy other electrical appliances as we can take our own stuffs away once we move without worrying about the share. Off-we-go.)

Option 2: Stay with other 2 guys who arent available. (i dun like to only living with guys. If wana live wif guy, must hv another gal to live under a roof, just like wat i m experiencing now in clayton, melbourne)

Option 3: Still waiting for reply from Bruce Ling. I duno when he gona reply me. According to Pastor Shirley Ling, da owner will renovate their house at the end of da month. AND, no update yet.

I am so confusing now. Which one to choose? My stuffs (car & boxes) are on the way there. Wats da address to send to? Oh no............I hate this! Make me headache! Can someone give me some advices?

And suddenly found dat, M'sia is still the best! As i dun need to worry anything.

Tried to find those old frenz in Perth, but seems like everyone is bz with their lives. Nobody cares for me. *sob*sob

No comments: