Thursday, February 5, 2009

quoting

Called several companies to quote price
I wont sell my car as it is my 1st new car, as a present from my dad
The car is still new & i was doubted why should i sell my car, as it is so meaningful to me?
As a conclusion, i need to spend $1120+ to freight it over to perth
On the other hand, i bought 2 more boxes again
Because i found that 4 boxes are just not enough for me
I had a big box of clothes, 2 more boxes with my rice cooker, coffee machine, study lamp, touch lamp radio, shoes etc
Another small box full of books
Do i really need to bring so much stuffs over?
I have no idea....
What if, i only go there for several months?
What if, i still cant get a proper job?
What if, i hv no luck there?
My brain now, is js fulled of these kind of questions
Lord, please show me your way. I need You to guide & lead me, go through all of these.
P U S H

No comments: